Welcome to Desmond Tutu Conference Center
A warm welcome from our courteous, friendly, well-trained and efficient staff awaits all our guests. We offer great service, a choice of comfortable accommodation, and fantastic conference facilities,largest hall has a capacity of 1000 people.
Our facility is set in beautiful secluded gardens along Waiyaki Way about 3 minutes drive from the westlands shopping centre and 30 minutes drive from the Jomokenyatta international airport
We have 106 rooms offering high quality en-suite accommodation and guests can dine in our restaurant at value-for-money prices. Our conference facilities are well priced and very popular.
Within a half hour drive are numerous attractions; including ultra modern shopping malls, health and fitness clubs, swimming pool and a host of others including the National Museum.
The personalised service offered will go along way to make your stay memorable.
- Sammy Wanjala (Kenya Land Alliance) The face of everything speaks about the inside. The “warm reception” of your front office staff is amazing
- Luz Joseph (Norwegian Church Aid – Eritrea) The staff here are very polite and cordial
- Val Pauquet (South Africa) I always feel at home and look forward to my stay here when in Nairobi
- Maria B. Mbelu (CSC Manzini) Congratulations to AACC Management and Staff for this wonderful facility which is a pride of the African Ecumenical Organisation.
- Dr. Eunice Kamaara (Eldoret - Kenya) Congratulations for great improvement. God Bless You All
- Jill Hawkey (World Council of Churches – Geneva Switzerland I would definitely want to come here again. Thank you for making my stay here so pleasant
- Ronson Andungu (Eldoret) Good work deserve praise from men, but a reward of blessing from God. Continue with the heart of making our lives comfortable
- David Musyoki (Narok) A cool environment. It was homely to me
- Marc Grieco (Saxtons River; USA) I arrived late on 3/8/06 and the dining staff still gave me a very good dinner!