Welcome to Desmond Tutu Conference Center
A warm welcome from our courteous, friendly, well-trained and efficient staff awaits all our guests. We offer great service, an array of comfortable accommodation, and fantastic conference facilities.
Our facility is set in beautiful secluded gardens along Waiyaki Way about 3 minutes drive from the westlands shopping centre.
We have 39 rooms offering high quality en-suite accommodation and guests can dine in our restaurant at value-for-money prices. Our conference facilities are well priced and very popular.
Within a half hour drive are numerous attractions; including ultra modern Shopping malls, health and fitness clubs, swimming pool and a host of others including the National Museum.
The personalised service offered will go along way to make your stay memorable.
- Sammy Wanjala (Kenya Land Alliance) The face of everything speaks about the inside. The “warm reception” of your front office staff is amazing
- Luz Joseph (Norwegian Church Aid – Eritrea) The staff here are very polite and cordial
- Val Pauquet (South Africa) I always feel at home and look forward to my stay here when in Nairobi
- Maria B. Mbelu (CSC Manzini) Congratulations to AACC Management and Staff for this wonderful facility which is a pride of the African Ecumenical Organisation.
- Dr. Eunice Kamaara (Eldoret - Kenya) Congratulations for great improvement. God Bless You All
- Jill Hawkey (World Council of Churches – Geneva Switzerland I would definitely want to come here again. Thank you for making my stay here so pleasant
- Ronson Andungu (Eldoret) Good work deserve praise from men, but a reward of blessing from God. Continue with the heart of making our lives comfortable
- David Musyoki (Narok) A cool environment. It was homely to me
- Marc Grieco (Saxtons River; USA) I arrived late on 3/8/06 and the dining staff still gave me a very good dinner!